One of the best parts of the Superbowl is, of course, the food. What better way to watch the big game than with delicious snacks and treats that you get to indulge in? Even if you live in a dorm, there are plenty of foods you can whip up in no time without spending a ton of cash on fancy ingredients. From nachos to pigs in a blanket, a Superbowl party tends to have a wide variety of tasty foods. So, to get you started on this year’s party in the best way possible, we have a great nachos recipe here you can make easily that will keep your guests as happy as can be! Feel free to add any topping you’d like and use your favorite cheese. You can even go all out and make a few different versions of nachos to have more of a variety. Also, using a sheet pan will make things so much easier, all you’ll need to do is place the ingredients in the pan and stick it in the oven! It doesn’t get much easier than that.
- Olive oil for brushing
- One 13-oz bag of corn chips
- 1½ pounds shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups chopped mixed pickled sweet or hot peppers, such as peperoncini or Peppadew
- Sour cream, sliced scallions, and hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (200 degrees Celsius).
- Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Spread half of the chips on the sheet and top with half the cheese, beans, and pickled peppers.
- Repeat layering with the chips and toppings.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted.
- Top the nachos with sour cream, sliced scallions, and hot sauce.
Serve and enjoy!